Bygg Broar i Norr
When differences meet and interact new ideas and co-operations emerge!
Bygg Broar is a theme day dedicated to diversity and sustainability in working life. Bygg Broar help bridge the gap between different societal, business, cultural backgrounds, different needs, generations, skill sets, interests etc. Where differences meet and interact new thoughts and ideas emerge and new co-operations come to life.
The day holds shorter inspirational lectures given from the main stage as well as group discussions on various themes that take place in smaller rooms. The lectures will mainly be in Swedish. Over all English will work very well during this day. There will be plenty of time for networking, matchmaking and spontaneous meetings.
This is why you should attend Bygg Broar:
- Get new ideas and inspiration to develop yourselves and your business/organisation
- Strengthen your diversity culture and spirit of inclusion
- Enhance your ability to transfer knowledge and experience regardless of generation or experience
- Get more creative and committed co-workers
- Find new co-workers or partners for co-operation
- Support activities and organisations who work for increased diversity
Please fill in the form below for your Individual application.
Would you and your colleagues/friends like to participate with a BridgeBuildingTeam (Brobyggarteam) please contact Anders Wistemar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-6448408